YI-400 Infrared Forehead Thermoemter
This thermometer is intended for scanning groups of individuals or monitoring an individual for ele-vated temperatures. Always use a clinical thermometer when high accuracy body temperature measurements are required.
• If the meter has been stored in a cold or hot environment, allow it at least 30 minutes to acclimate to room temperature before making measurements.
• To prevent transmission of disease, avoid direct contact with the skin.
• After heavy exercise always wait at least 10 minutes before taking forehead temperature readings.Storage and maintenance
• Clean the sensor tip after each use. Use a clean cloth or cotton bud that can be moistened with disinfectant, alcohol or warm water.
• To clean the entire device, please use a soft cloth slightly moistened with a mild soapy solution.
• Do not use any harsh cleaning products.
• If prolonged storage is intended, you should remove the battery.
• The device must not be stored or used at an excessively high or low tempera-ture or humidity (see technical data), in sunlight, in association with an electrical current or in dusty locations. Otherwise inaccuracies can occur.
Body Temperature Measurements
Please note that the forehead/temples must be free from sweat and cosmetics and that taking vasoconstrictive medication and skin irritations can distort the result when measuring temperature on the forehead.
• Press the trigger to switch the meter on with one beeper. The device performs a brief self test: all elements of the display are shown for approx. 1 second. Following a successful self test with backlit (Red-Orange-Green).
• Press the “B/O” button for “Body temp” for accurate measurements in the range of 32.0 to 42.9°C (89.6 to 109.2°F)
.• Hold the meter by its handle and point it toward the surface to be measured. Measurement distance should be <2.5cm (<1 in)
.• Press the trigger to take a temperature reading. The temperature reading ap-pears in the display. If the F-4 MODE of backlit & “ ” button voice ON & F-3 MODE set alarm temperature 38.0°C
32 sets temperature memory
Built-in laser pointer
Backlit(Green, Orange & Red) display changes color to indicate body temperature level
Set alarm value
Effective distance: 5~15cm
Body temperature range: 32.0℃-42.9 ℃(89.6℉~109.2℉ )
Object temperature range: 0℃-100℃ (32℉~212℉ )
Operation condition: 10℃~ 40℃
Storage condition: -20℃~ 50℃
Power by 2 AA batteries
Automatic power-off function
Low voltage warning